Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belated Pumpkin

My pumpkin is late. Halloween is right round the corner and my pumpkin is not even adult.
 
It was just a flower not too long ago, and one morning I saw it turn into that wee little gourd.

I was hoping it would make it till Halloween but I gave up hope.


Though it is growing real fast, I am sure it will never be able to turn itself into that ripe lustrous orange Halloween pumpkin by Halloween this year. 

Oh, how I wish I had sown it little earlier!!!

My poor belated pumpkin!!

How I wish it was ripe and ready as the one below!!!


2 comments:

  1. Indra! Its a great pumpkin Charlie Brown!
    This is the most delightful time of year squashes and leaves of color and autumn smells n harvest a plenty to be grateful for....
    sweet is the fleur.....transitioning to gourd
    pretty *as is* all green hued! The last need only wheels for cinderellas pumpkin coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, I was meaning to give the last Pumpkin a name. How does Indrilla sounds to you :P

    ReplyDelete